Technical Assistant and/or Scenic/Prop Construction
* Looking for knowledgeable individual in set construction and painting. You would be an Assistant to the Technical Director but be given a great deal of input and freedom to design set pieces and props.
* Must be able to think outside the box. Construction skills are necessary but creativity is a must!
* Position would be full-time with an option to be part-time with acting role(s).
* Can also design and implement lighting for shows if desired.
* Hours will range from 60-150+ hours for the summer. Salary is based on project experience and artistry and whether the position is combined with acting roles.
For more info, contact Technical Director Linnea Lambert at the e-mail address or call 712-330-7065.
Costume Design and/or Seamstress
* Looking for individual with sewing proficiency as we prepare over 25+ costumes for the 3 shows.
* This position is usually combined with an acting role(s), but could be optional.
* Hours will range from 25-60 hours.
For more info, contact Creative Director Deborah Clark at 712-330-6832.